Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

Purple Pigs

Bonjour chacun, first off I would like to recommend that everyone check out a blog created by a dear friend of mine called The Dinner Club. If you like food, check it out, you can find it in the blogs I follow. Next up, I would like to mention that I am currently almost done with another video (YAY!) If have not seen my video's before, they are the ones on the right with the heading "Video Bar". Very difficult, I know. Yet I still expect you all to be highly capable to do so. Now do so. But any who, I am mentioning this to let you know that I am kinda drawing a blank for my next video after this one. Sooooo, I was hoping that all you creative people out there could help me out some. It would be much appreciated if in the comments you put the name of a song and an idea or theme for the video. Then I will take those lovely little helpful hints and place them in my consideration bank. Then lastly, I will chose the most creative, imaginative and AWESOME(!) idea. I am terribly sorry if this post was not funny what so ever, next time I will put the utmost effort in to making humorous. Adieu
-D. U. Key
P.S. like the way I change my way of speaking near the end? :P

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much my little purple piggy ;-). Check out some of Adele's music

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I love her, thats a good idea:) thank you!

    ReplyDelete