Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

????

At the request of my mother I am posting a paragraph I had to write for school that has my vocab words,and is about my preferred way of being informed by the media.

I enjoy reading gossip magazines; I find that is my preferred way to keep informed. They always seem to have a sense of ubiquity. I realize that their information is incredulous, but I like their sensationalism. I also find the colorfulness very compelling. They also always have those intriguing captions. To be honest I cannot get enough of the scandals. The writing style is also robust and even if it isn’t credible, which I like. It shows that they don’t care if they could be wrong. I suppose that it is “Yellow Journalism”, and bias, but I prefer their outlandishness. I also like when an article has an opinion, it make them seem more human. Now you know, I like amplified stories with pretty pictures.

personally, i think its funny and i am very proud of it:)

-D.U. Key

1 comment: