Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ballet

Okay now I should post part of my time period story. I have been putting off because I don't have it typed, it is hand written in a journal. Enough laziness, here it is:

During the dance of the Black Swan I was in amazement. Natishka
a dancer in the company from Russia danced so beautifully I didn't want to go back on stage, because compared to her my dancing looked incomplete and inexperienced. Natishka's perfect black hair was in a bun with a curl of hair on each side of her face near her cheek bone. Her fierce violet eyes pierced the air, her make up made her eyes come to a finer point. Her black tutu had gold and purple stitching and beads, on her head was black feathered crown. Kirov's hands where on her waist, she had her arms on the shape of a V, her leg almost just as high. At the end of the dance Natishka threw her self at her partner who lifted her in the air. They walked off together Natishka on his shoulder. The lights dimmed and she limped off stage. "Are you alright?" I asked, she just looked at me.
"I'm fine" she replied frustratedly, I wanted to find out what was wrong but i had to finish the second act. During the second intermission I asked what had happened. "Nothing of great importance just an over worked muscle.".... (After the show has ended) I went to my dressing room and started to removed my pointes , and take off my sweaty tutu. While I stated take my head piece out of my hair Madaline ran in. She was still in her swan costume; a white feathered tutu slightly different from my own. Her torso and ears where covered in feathers.
"Oh mon dieu, oh mon dieu OH MON DIEU!!!!" she was running around the small dressing room as if i weren't there.
"What ever is the matter?" I asked pulling out the dress Ms. Chivosky requested that I wear to meet the "Important guests".
"Oh Josette! i did not see you there, can you believe HE was here watching us! Oh what an honor!" she said full of excitement.
"What are you talking about?" I asked
"You do not know who came to see us? Do you not talk to any one?" she asked in return.
"sorry to disappoint you but I don't make it a habit to talk to others while on stage."
"The prince was here! Prince Alfred of England and close royal friends where here watching us!"

Well I wasn't sure what to share with you, I am sure you can guess who the romance is going to be between, but who knows if you are correct.
-D.U. Key

No comments:

Post a Comment